Do you want to get started with forex trading as a trader or investor? If yes, then probably the most important and difficult initial move is to find a legit broker that is completely reliable.
Every trader has trust issues while looking at every broker in this world, and they are right as well because it is a matter of assets and money. While coming across some of the well-known FX brokers, you must have come across a Trade Nation broker. But should you go for it?
To get the answers to your questions related to Trade Nation broker, you have to read it article thoroughly:
An Overview of Trade Nation (Is it a Legit Broker?)
When looking for one of the best brokers who are serving as forex and CFD brokers worldwide, then you can’t miss Trade Nation broker. So, you can trade forex, indices, commodities, and shares with this globally known broker.
Trade Nation is a UK-based broker established in the UK. Its headquarter is also situated in the same place. If you think that what will you do with a UK-based broker when you are not living there, then we are glad to say that you don’t need to worry about it.
Because this FX and CFD broker is available for everyone in this world except for those who live in the USA, but if you are not a resident of the USA, you don’t need to spend time thinking about the risk involved in it.
Because this broker is regulated by many known and respected security authorities of the world of FX and CFD trading. So, you can confidently say that it is a legit or legal broker. It is completely regulated by:
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK
- In Australia, ASIC (The Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) in South Africa
- In the Bahamas, SCB (Securities Commission of The Bahamas)
But if you don’t live in any of these countries, then what should you do? Well, you can trust them because the world is trusting them.
Pros and Cons of Trade Nation Broker
Do you want to know about Trade Nation broker that whether it is good to go or not? If so, then the fastest and easiest way to become sure about any broker or anything is to read the pros and cons about that particular broker or thing. So, here we go with the pros and cons of Trade Nation Broker:
- It is a completely regulated broker by four of the best authorities in the industry when we talk about FX and CFD trading. (FCA, FSCA, ASIC and SCB)
- You never need to pay any minimum deposit. (It is one of the best advantages of any broker)
- You can enjoy advanced trading platforms while working with Trade Nation.
- We are sorry for you if you live in the USA because you can’t even think of trading with Trade Nation while living in the USA.
Hopefully, now, you have much information in your bag to determine your thoughts about this FX and CFD broker.