Spaced material wall The insulation should be continuity at the joint between the roof and the ceiling. Building a house บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน building a solid insulation sheet installed on the inner wall surface of the wall space.
- Fireproof wall cladding materials such as gypsum board laying over flammable insulating rigid panels.
- Rigid insulators are installed on the surface within the internal wall gaps of the gap walls.
- Leave at least 2″(51) spaces.
- Foam board insulation on all ground beam wall surfaces, typical dimensions are 2″ × 24″ (51 × 610).
Concrete walls or solid masonry
- The voids in the concrete blocks may be filled with small bits of insulation.
- Styrofoam insulation may be installed within the hollow cavity of the building material.
- Soft or hard sheet insulation. Installed on the surface inside the building
- Fireproof gypsum board. If the back insulator catches fire
- Rigid insulation is installed on the exterior surface of the building.
- Plastered with a topcoat such as acrylic stucco plaster.
- Soft sheet insulation is installed inside the frame.
- Should install continuously. without exception, even at the joints of walls or floors
- Moisture-proof or evaporative-proof sheet is installed on the wall above the temperature.
- Insulation Install within the gap between the wall frame and the door or window frame.
- Horizontal wall trusses are installed in case of needing to ensure the insulation layer.
- Anti-fouling or anti-evaporation sheet.
- Rigid foam insulation can be installed like a wall foundation.
- Moisture-proof insulation such as foam (rolled) is installed into the soil to the level of frozen water. to insulate the basement
- Cover the face with surface protection and moisture-proof material.
The humidity in the air is a problem that house building company รับสร้างบ้าน Found because moisture is in the state of steam. The vaporization can be caused by humans and will be distilled into water droplets. As the humidity in the air increases and the ambient temperature decreases (cools down) to the point of condensation, hot air rises more than cool air. and has a higher dew point than cold air
The nature of water vapor moves from high pressure to low pressure. Therefore, water vapor diffuses from high relative humidity to low relative humidity. In winter, the temperature outside is lower than inside. More moisture inside the building will move outside the building. which in the summer will occur in the opposite way to the winter In the event that any part of the building is exposed to air that is colder than the condensation point, condensation will occur on the surface of that building.
insulation building parts or the wall/barrier will absorb the resulting water. reduce the efficiency of the insulation And in the long run, it will cause damage to the surface of the wall panel / barrier material, so it should be done as follows.
- Install an evaporative-proof or damp-proof sheet on the hotter side wall surface.
- Provide easy ventilation to avoid accumulating enough moisture to condense.
- Problems with water condensation on the glass due to condensation of water vapor in the air on the higher temperature side with a glass barrier. This can be solved by using the principle of heating the other side of the glass. By providing medium temperature air in the middle by using double or triple glazing.
non-insulated exterior wall
- Internal temperature level 70 ºF (21 ºC)
- The building has a relative humidity of 30%.
- Internal temperature level 70 ºF (21 ºC)
- Inside the building has a relative humidity of 30%.
- Moderate temperature
- Dew point temperature level.
- Cold outside temperature 0 ºF (-18 ºC)
Insulated external walls
- Insulated walls. Moisture barrier must be installed. to prevent condensation from forming in the insulation and even more so when using insulation that is very thick
Moisture-proof or evaporative sheet
Moisture-proof or evaporative-proof panels are made of materials that are difficult to penetrate by water. and installed to prevent moisture from entering the area with condensation temperature In countries with moderate to cold temperatures, shields are installed on the higher temperature side. In hot or hotter countries, a moisture barrier is installed on the outside of the wall.
- Moisture barrier is used to protect the insulating layer of flat roofs. Especially in January when the average outdoor temperature is below 40 ºF (4 ºC) and the interior temperature 68 ºF (20 ºC) with 45% relative humidity.
- Some dampers may be woolen coated with saturated asphalt rubber or a moisture-wicking composite material.
- When installing the moisture barrier Chimneys and ventilation pipes should be installed to allow good ventilation between the moisture barrier and the waterproof layer above.
- Some rigid sheet insulation has a preservative added. While some insulators have a moisture barrier covering the exterior, they are, however, the most effective against humidity. When using a separate insulation board with aluminum foil mounting with polyethylene sheet into layers
- Moisture-proof membranes should have a perm rating of no more than 1 and be installed with side seams. In the case of joints or openings and cover the side marks with waterproof filling material In such cases, the shield should also be considered as an airtight material.
- External wall foundation should be of the type that allows moisture to pass through. to allow the moisture generated within the cavity of the wall to flow to the outside
- For floors above the basement with lower temperatures than indoors. A moisture barrier should be installed on top. (In higher temperatures, may be placed on the foundation layer. or can be combined with the side that has an insulating layer)
- Surface moisture barrier materials such as polyethylene sheets to help prevent moisture evaporation from the soil.