Just like every venture, casinos are not blind to their loyal customers. Every venture and Business reward their faithful customers best than they would to casual customers.
Why? Because it takes a lot of love for a business to keep going back there for services, especially when the said company do not have a monopoly of service. In the next few words, you’re about to know the types of rewards available for loyal free bet no deposit casino players.
What Are Rewards On Casinos?
Rewards are the juicy offers players get on casinos at different times and for different reasons. Some come in the form of Bonuses that includes free spins, re-spins, and cashback offers. Most casinos have rewards they give to all players. We’re talking about exclusive rewards, right? These are specifically for customers who have used up to a certain amount on a casino site.
Exclusive Loyalty programs on casinos with a tier system (a tier levelling) where players unlock gifts and exclusive services. It’s like climbing heights; you keep reaching one step at a time. The same for loyalty rewards; it is designed to feel like reaching milestones.
Types of Loyalty Rewards for Players.
|Cashback Bonus||· For every amount you stake with, cashback allows you to earn points for them.
· Remember we talked about milestones? When you reach some of these milestones, your earned points can be cashed out as real prices.
· This is the most common reward that almost all casino offer.
|Tiered Rewards||· The tier rewards follow a Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platnum, VIP, Elite VIP pattern.
· It is the highest milestone any casino player can reach.
· You must have played on casinos to a level to be qualified for this.
· It also means you must have spent up to $50,000 on Casinos to qualify.
· You’ll get loyalty points as a loyal customer.
· You can even buy points and resell them to players.
|Calendar Rewards||· There are also calendar bonuses that follow certain days and months.
· These promotions can be on a casino site anytime; this means only regular players may know about them.
· It may come in free spins or birthday promotions.
Points to note about Exclusive Rewards
- Exclusive rewards are for loyal customers.
- A loyalty program allows players to use cards at slot machines in place of coins and tickets.
- The cards show your betting progress as well as your losses
- A player must have used up to a certain amount in coins on casinos to be considered a loyal player.
- Usually, a player must have used up to $75,000 coins on slot machines to be called a Diamond player.
- A player must have spent $150,000 coins on video poker to be considered a Diamond.
- For a seven-tier, a player must have won up to 150,000 tier credits with an invitation before they can be called a Seven Star Member.
- To earn a 1 tier credit, you must have earned $10 coins.
Exclusive loyalty rewards are for special players who have had a long-term relationship with casinos. These relationships also have to do with the amount of money spent on the casinos over time. The rewards are huge and enticing.