Fintech word has been in the limelight of the media for several years now as the businesses are growing very fast along with adopting new technologies. There are very less people now who never heard of the term FinTech. The word “FinTech” has given by the media is the combination of two words “financial” and “technology”. Any digital platform or services that use financial or banking services come under this term.
From the last two decades, the Indian financial sector has grown at a very faster rate and by implementing the financial technologies, it has become the highest globally in FinTech adoption. With the caption “digital India” people are now more into using digital mediums to transfer money than carrying cash with them. Due to this, competition between all the FinTech companies is getting higher day by day. The companies like Paytm have become very popular in the market very soon due to their great marketing campaigns and PR strategies. Hence, FinTech PR done by a top PR firm is very helpful for companies to gain popularity in this highly competitive environment. Let’s know how PR agencies can be helpful in FinTech PR.
- The PR pros of a leading PR agency works very hard in creating a unique messaging for the target audience on behalf of their customers. Unless you do not spread awareness about your work across the public, no one will come to know about your products and services. PR experts help you in gaining positioning among your customers by spreading informative and positive messaging about the organization.
- The first step is to identify to whom you want to sell your product and services. The work will become easier if you identify the set of people you want to target and divide them on the grounds of primary, secondary, and even territorial basis. With the help of PR techniques, you can distribute messages for a particular set of people that will work best for both client and the company.
- With the tremendous growth in the FinTech industry, the competition is very high, but with the help of a PR firm you can analyze how to cut through the noise and stand out in the crowd. The end goal is to be interesting and informative in front of the journalists and PR consultancies can help you in achieving this.
- It is not necessary that if you are a FinTech company you will be given the privilege by the journalists. Competition is very high and if you do not have an x-factor to show, no journalist will be interested in your story. Media persons need to be treated very carefully as building a healthy and fruitful relationship with the journalists is a key factor for a successful PR campaign. The PR agency can help you in managing long-term relationships with the media people.
- There are many areas where PR agencies can help FinTech companies apart from just getting highlighted in the media. They can help in building profiles of your key spokesperson through their leadership content and engage audiences through various mediums like social media or direct lead generation exercise.